Sunday 23 January 2011

OMG i got an award



OMG i got an Award Thank you so much Chrissy.


My Blog Has Attitude Award.

In order to Qualify for the $5 Digi with Attitude Gift Certificate you must,
State 3 things that make you Different from everybody else and you must nominate 5 blogs,
Lastley you must Display the Blog award Badge (above) in your sidebar,
and link it back to Digi's With Attitude Blog.


1) I am a Mature Student i am Doing a Degree Course in
Web Design and Flash Graphics.

2) I Love PSP and CTing for People, making tags for them.

3) I love my Friends RL as well as my Online Friends.

I Am going to nominate these 5 blogs.



Vaybs ~~~~~~~~ Designs by Vaybs
Yez ~~~~~~~~~ Yez Doodles
Ali  ~~~~~~~~~  Designs by Ali
LaCaRoLita's ~   Lacarolita's Designs

If you have been awarded the "I got the Attitude! Blog Award" and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one gift Certificate per person & blog please. Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.




No comments:

Post a Comment