Hi new tutorial called winter impressions.
this tutorial was written by Elizabeth on 21/11/2009
any simularities to any other tutorial are purely coincidental and unintentional
Supplyes needed ftu scrap kit Here
mask wsl mask 337 you need to scrole down a bit here
tube a christmas gift from mpt
fonts used december ice, black chancery sorry no link.
ok lets begin
drop shadow 2,2,58,11 and black, unless otherwise stated.
open new image 600x600 flood fill white
find your mask minimise for now
layers new raster layer, flood fill with colour from kit, layers>new mask layer look for wsl 337 apply mask., layers merge group.
1) colour paletet foreground i used black, background null, click on preset shapes, choose eclipse make it large enough to fit round your mask.
click on font place your cursor on the edge of the eclipse.so you have a cradle. and write christmas greetings three times. layer palete click on the + and x out new path.
2) open element 13 resize by 60% copy and paste move to right and up a bit. drop shadow.
3) open element 18 resize by 60% drop shadow.
4) open your tube, the one i used is christmas gift from mpt. copy and paste, put on left side, resize by 85% drop shadow.
5) open element 54 resize by 60% twice i placed it on top of xmas tree drop shadow.
6) open element 3 resize by 40% drop shadow.
7) layers merge visable
8) image resize by 75%
9) add your copyright and licence number
10) layers merge visable
Thats it you are done. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial