This tutorial was written by Elizabeth on 28/02/2010 using psp9.
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purley coincidental.
This tutorial is written for those with a working knowledge of psp.
Stunning kit from here
Gems mask from here i used mask 158, Open and minimise for now.
Tube from here you must have a licence to use this art.
Font of choise
Dropshadow 2,2,58,11, black dropshadow as you go.
Ok we have all we need, grab that coffee and lets begin.
New image 600x600 flood fill white>open paper 9>resize by 75%> c/p >new mask layer
find mask 158>apply>ok.
1) Open frame 1> resize by 50%> c/p move a little to the left.
2) Open butterfly 1>resize by 45%> c/p move to top of frame.
3) Open flowerspray 2 >resize by 45% >c/p move to bottom of frame.
4) Open ribbon 3 >free rotate 90% left >resize by 55% move to right side of frame, erace any over hanging ends. move below frame.
5) Open flowerswirl 2 > resize by 45%> c/p > move to top left under frame>duplicate>repete untill you have 4 flowers.
6) Click on your frame> hold down your shift key and click inside both frames with your magic wand> selections> modify by 10> open paper 2>resize by 75%>c/p > selections >invert> delete>selections none> move below frame.
7) Open your tube> click on your frame with your magic wand> hold shift key down both frames>c/p your tube > possition how you want on frame>selections>invert>delete.
Copy and paste your tube again and move a little to the right.
Layers merge visable>resize by 75%>new raster layer, add your copyright, licence number> merge visable> new raster layer add your name >merge visable.
Thats it you are done. i hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Elizabeth