This tutorial was written by Elizabeth on 15/03/2010 using psp9.
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purley coincidental.
This tutorial is written for those with a working knowledge of psp.
Awesome kit from Altlor designs here
Wsl mask 246 from here open and minimise for now.
Tube of choise mine from cilm you must have a licence to use this art.
Font of choise.
Dropshadow 1,1,58,11, black, dropshadow as you go.
Ok lets begin, the sun is shining on this Monday morning.
New image 600x600 flood fil white> open paper 9>resize by 75%>c/p.
Image>new mask layer>wsl 246>apply>ok>layers>merge group>resize by 85%.
1) Open frame 1>resize by 75%>c/p.
2) Open heart charm>resize by 65%>c/p>place over bow.
3) Open doodle 1>resize by 75%>c/p>move under frame>duplicate>mirror>flip.
4) click on frame >selections >modify by 10>open paper 6>resize by 75%>c/p>selections>invert>delete>move below frame.
5) Open doodle 3>free rotate 90%right>resize by 30%>c/p>duplicate>mirror.
6) Open your tube>c/p>resize if needed>move below frame.
7) Layers> merge visable>resize by 75%>new raster layer>add your copywight> licence number>layers>merge visable>new raster layer>add your name>layers>merge visable.
Thats it you are done, i hope you enjoyed this tutorial, if so let me know, email or shout box.