This tutorial was written by Elizabeth on 08/03/2010, using psp9.
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purley coincidental.
This tutorial is written for those with a working knowledge of psp.
Beautiful kit found here
Gema mask 33 found set 1 here open and minimise for now.
Font of choise.
Tube of choise if you use the one i did you must have a licence.
Dropshadow 1,1,58,11, black dropshadow as you go.
Ok grab that coffee, its a cold monday, so lets play in psp.
Open new image 600x600 flood fill white>open paper 9>resize by 85%>c/p.
Layers new mask find jems mask 33>apply>ok>layers merge group.
1) Open element 54>resize by 45%>c/p.
2) Open element 7>resize by 30%>c/p>move to top right.
3) Open element 21> resize by 30%>c/p>place under 1st moon erace any bit showing.
4) Open element 20>resize by 30%>c/p>move bottom left.
5) Open element 18> resize by 26%>c/p>move next to other teddy.
6) Open element 15>resize by 30%>c/p>move to top left of frame.
7) Open element 64>resize by 30%>c/p>place on top of bow.
8) Open element 44>resize by 30%>c/p>move to bottom right>duplicate>merge down>
duplicate>move down a little.
9) Open your tube> c/p> place it where it looks good. i also put a flower in the frame.
10) Layers merge visable>resise by 75%>layers new raster layer>add your copyright, licence number>layers merge visable>new raster layer>add your name.
Thats it you are done, i hope you enjoyed this tutorial, if you did drop me a line
or in my shout box. Elizabeth