This tutorial was written by Elizabeth on 14/03/2010 using psp9.
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purley coincidental.
This tutorial is written for those with a working knowledge of psp.
Stunning kit from here
Gems mask 103 from here Open and minimise for now.
An awesome image and tube from AMI, you must have a licence to use this art.
Font of choise.
Dropshadow 1,1,58,11, black, dropshadow as you go.
Ok lets begin.
Open a new image 600x600 flood fill white>pick a colour from an element>new raster layer>flood fill with colour of choise>layers>new mask find gems mask 103>apply>ok>layers merge group.
1) Open element 39>resize by 65%>open your image>resize to fit frame>layers>merge down>image>free rotate 20% left>resize by 65%>move up duplicate twice.
2) Open your tube> c/p> place so it looks nice.
3) Open element 37>resize to fit frame>c/p>duplicate>merge down>do the same to top and bottom all frames.
4) Open element 56>resize by 50%>free rotate 20% left> place top right.
5) Open element 12>resize by 50%>free rotate 20% right.
6) Layers> merge visable> resize by 75%
7) New raster layer> add your copyright and licence number>merge visable.
8) New raster layer>add your name>merge visable.
Thats it you are done. i hope you enjoyed this tutorial, if so let me know, email or in my shout box.