This tutorial was written by Elizabeth on 03/03/2010 using psp9.
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purley coincidental.
This tutorial is written for those with a working knowledge of psp.
Beautiful kit from here
Vix mask 350 from here Open and minimise for now.
Tube from here You must have a licence to use this art.
Font of choise i used Black Chancery
Dropshadop 2,2,58,11, black dropshadow as you go.
Ok we have all the things we need to do this tag so grab your coffee and let's begin.
New image 600x600 flood fill white> new raster layer fill with colour from one of
the elements>layers >new mask find vix mask 350>apply>ok>layers merge group.
1) Open element 31 >resize by 114%>c/p> move a little to the left.
2) Open element 19>resize by 75%> c/p >move to right.
3) Open element 69>resize by 55% place on top of element 19.
4) Open element 77>place on left.
5) Open your tube c/p >place under your frame erace any parts of the frame that
cover the tube.
6) Open element 66>resize by 55%>place at the bottom of the frame>duplicate>move to the right>duplicate>move to the right.
7) Layers merge visable>resize by 75%>new raster layer>add your copyright and your licence number>layers merge visable>new raster layer>add your name>layers merge visable.
Thats it you are done hope you enjoyed this tutorial, if so drop me a line or in my shout box. Elizabeth.