This tutorial was written by Elizabeth on 06/03/2010 using psp9.
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purley coincidental.
This tutorial is written for those with a working knowledge of psp.
Beautiful kit from here
Ufmask 13 from here Open and minimise for now.
Tube from Mpt you must have a licence to use this art.
Font of choice
Dropshadow 1,1,58,11, black, dropshadow as you go.
Ok grab that coffee, and lets begin
Open new image 600x600 floodfill white>open paper 10>resize by 55%>c/p.
Open paper 19 >resize by 55% >c/p>free rotate 45%left>x out your background layer>
merge visable>reopen background layer.
Layers >new mask >find uf mask 13 >make sure INVERT MASK DATA IS ticked>apply ok.
1) Open frame 3 >resize by 55%> c/p.
2) Open eyemask 5>resize by 50%>c/p>move to top of frame.
3) Open feather purple>resize by 55%>c/p> place behind top frame>duplicate>move to bottom frame.
4) Open you tube >c/p> duplicate frame and place your tube so looks like she is
half in it>erace frame on the tube.
5) Click on first frame magic wand>selections>modify>expand by 10.ok>copy your tube
and place as you want>selections>invert>delete>selections none.
6) Open bling bow2> resize by 35%> c/p place on stick of eyemask>duplicate>move down a little.
7) Open butterfly1 >resize by 30%>place bottom right>duplicate>gives it a nice depth.
8) Open glitter splat 5> place above mask layer.
9) Open comedy mask >resize by 55%>place bottom left.
10) Open glass 1>resize by 45%>c/p>move bottom left.duplicate>free rotate 45%left>
place accross first glass.
Layers merge visable>resize by 75%>layers new raster layer>add your copyright
and your licence number>layers merge visable>new raster layer>add your name>
Thats it you are done, i hope you enjoyed this tutorial, if so drop me a line or in my
shout box. Elizabeth